GO ELEVATOR, INC.
Last updated January 5, 2017
This Partner Agreement (this “Agreement”) is between Employer whose representative has created an account or signed up at www.goelevator.com/employer (“Employer” or “you”) and Go Elevator, Inc. (“Elevator” or “us”). Note that there are both recurring monthly software-as-a-service fees incurred by accessing the Website and Services (“SAAS Fee”)
“Services” means candidate listing services.
“SAAS Fee” means a Monthly Recurring Fee to access the Website and Services.
- SAAS Fee.
- There are monthly fees to access the Website and Services which are as set out on the Website, e-mail, or other correspondence between Employer and Elevator ("SAAS Fees"). The SAAS Fees may be based on a number of factors, including but not limited to the number of jobs the Employer is permitted to create in its use of the Services, the number of access accounts the Employer is going to require, or the number of candidates Employer is permitted to review. Other than where the Employer is participating in a Trial in accordance with Section 1, the Employer may only access the Website and the Services by paying the SAAS Fees. By accessing the Website and / or Services, the Employer is consenting to the monthly SAAS Fees.
- Unless stated otherwise on the Website or agreed by Elevator in writing, the SAAS Fees shall be payable by the Employer monthly in advance, in the manner as set out on the Website.
- All Fees are exclusive of VAT and all other taxes or duties, and are non-refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- The Fees or any rate of charge may be increased by Elevator upon not less than thirty days prior written notice to the Employer, which notice may be provided through the Website.
- The Employer may terminate their Contract at any time by cancelling their subscription on the Website, provided that any Fees already paid by the Employer are non-refundable.
- Elevator shall be entitled to suspend and/or terminate the Employer’s access and use of the Website and/or the Services:
- if Elevator’s network providers and suppliers cease providing Elevator with their services; or
- if Elevator has reason to believe that the Employer has breached any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Upon termination of the Employer’s Contract in accordance with this Section 3, the Employer may no longer access or use the Services and the Website.